Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the rules VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade dragon god DAVIK
Admin
Jade dragon god DAVIK

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-25

the rules VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: the rules VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!   the rules VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:35 am

VERY IMPORTANT FOLLOW TO THE DOT!!!!
1. no vulgar laungue i'll let u cuss but no over doeing it
exmple: YOU FUCKING BICT CAN GO SUCK MY DICK KISS ASS HOLE YOU BIG PUSSY!!!!! not nessary okay?
2. no selling stuff here ( espically meds and illegel drugs) its why we have EBAY
3. no forceing ppl into your religion ( in rl in rp you can go on and on about the dragon gods)
4. no racism
example:
cartman: kyle your a freakin jew, jews suck XD
kyle: way to go smartass now i can report you to the mighty and powerful Davik and u'll get banned
cartman: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*starts crying*

5. no sexual stuff in the threads or in the chatboxes i know it sux but rules are rules guys put that in PM

6. no godemodeing (expet the dragon gods their freakin gods they can do watever the hell they want)

7.before you RP make sure u already posted a bio and that it's approved by me or another admin

8.no spamming if u mess up there's a edit button and some of us have really crappy computers

9. when u leave for something make a jorney thread so it doesnt look like u have a transporter machine so u dont end up one place to the next and make sure u have a ligitimate reason for being in places

exaple:
bob needs to walk to the next town over and walks there he picks up a flower smells it and countiunes then he has lunch in a fower bed then cointieds into the next town until he is there

like that but longer and more detailed at least a paragraph long per day traveling AT LEAST!!!

10. no more than 3 profiles its to make sure one person isnt all the gods.

11. have fun RPing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jadeempireroleplay.forumotion.net

the rules VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1