Jade Empire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frozen Palace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sujin

Sujin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:38 pm

Sujin yawned as he watched over his nymphs. He was on his large throne in his dragon form. He watched as they played and sand in the water enjoyibg there beuty as he did often. Though his home was closest to the earth it was the coldest.
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

Number of posts : 84

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:48 pm

was flying around
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:50 pm

Sujin doesn't notice a fellow god in his presence. He was focused on his nymphs. He could stare aimlessly at the ocean for day.
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:51 pm

sees something out of the corner of his eye flies down a few feet away turns human and goes to him
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:54 pm

Sujin noyiced someone else was here. He smiled and turned to him. Sujin was massive compared to the humans. He could tell it was a god in his presence. "Hello there brother how be you>"
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:55 pm

transforms back "bored but well and you my brother"
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:01 pm

"Busy as always so much I haven't visited any of my brothers or sisters recently." Sujin roared and it started to rain hard. Sujin smiled and laughed "So how are the others?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:03 pm

" i really dont know ive been making sure every armer hows done good gets his share of crops and for some reason theyre getting burnt you're the first of my siblings ive seen"
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:08 pm

"Hmmmm that would be Ryu's department...stop by anyime if you need my help." Sujin said his voice as soothing as the tides.

"Hmmmm I met Ryu a litle bit ago. He didn't say anything about buring crops though."
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:10 pm

"i dont think its him i think it other farmers" he looked around "if those jerks dont stop none of them are going to be getting crops this year"
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:14 pm

"Why do you think they do that brother?" Sujin said confused he stood up and looked at him intrested on the anwser.
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:19 pm

"i dont know it very confusing" he looks at the land "and theyre all so chopping forest alot more now"
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:22 pm

"I can go see what is wrong if you want. One of my persona is the median of the gods. I will see if they are having some sort of strugle." Sujin said smiling at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:28 pm

"no i will soon retaliate" looks at the earth i am going to make a new forest in which humans may not get in" then says in his deep voice "unless they want to be eating alive by the monsters within"
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:49 pm

"Very well brother, I shall make sure your new forest gets plenty of rain." Sujin said smirking and laughing a bit. "So...what creatures did you have in mind."
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:15 pm

"any that any of our brothers and sisters find suituble this will not just be my forest it will be all of ours" he laughs in his deep voice
(do u think davik will let me)
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:21 pm

((No clue))

"Well I prefer my throne but thank you. Sorry to be rude but I must be going soon brother." Sujin said spanning his wings.

"I hope we meet again really soon brother."

Last edited by Sujin The Water Dragon on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:29 pm

"farewell brother i too hope our paths cross again" and with that he turned into a human and walked off
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:34 pm

Sujin flew away to the water. He turned into a large fish and and vanished from sight.
Back to top Go down
Jade dragon god DAVIK
Admin
Jade dragon god DAVIK

Number of posts : 53

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:45 pm

davik flew in after wacthing this from his throne " so you plan on making on new forest?" he asked in a booming voice " be carefull not to make this forsest full of your protectors he a said looking at the edge of the sea " i shall make more land for your forest and it shall be called EDEN in honor of the fabled land afar" he said as suddenley a barren pennisula of land apreared and sparkeled his golden glow upon it " take care my brother" he said as he left him to create the Eden
Back to top Go down
https://jadeempireroleplay.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Frozen Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Palace   Frozen Palace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Palace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jade Empire RPG :: heavens :: Sujin's domain-
Jump to: