Jade Empire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Love of the War

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-26

The Love of the War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:52 am

Micca felt him pull her close to him, she didn't know why but she felt deep inside her this was meant to be. She felt heat but this time it came from her as she felt him against her damp skin.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:59 am

"I want you by my side and for me to be by yours." Crangs said then kissing her again. He wrapped his other arm around her and pressed their two bodies together.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:04 am

micca wrapped her arms around him , her heart now telling her never to leave his side , she was his mind and soul , her body she felt if he carried on would be his also
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:08 am

Crang continued to kiss her and acidently fell into the water, he dragged her down with him. He couldn't help himself but to laugh. He hadn't felt this way before. He continued to kiss her in the water.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:27 am

Micca felt the water against her skin ,she held tight to him could he be the fire that burned deep in her sole she had to find out. She deepened her kisses to him as her hand moved to his cheek. She felt the cool water around her mingle with the heat he gave it sent her senses reeling.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:29 am

Crang forced his tounge in Micca's mouth. He sontinued as his hands rub on her thighs and curves. "I want you to be with me, I want to know every inch of you." Crangs said then kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:40 am

Micca felt his hands against her skin, as she surfaced she looked at him taking her hand she pulled the cord that held her top closed letting it fall slightly open to him.
"if you are to know every inch of me then who am i to stop you" she said brushing her damp hair behind her shoulders exposing her chest to him.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:45 am

((Continued in PM))
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:41 pm

micca stood all be it shakily now dressed her sword placed on her back, she looked at the man how stood next to her.
" where do you travel now?" she asked with a smile"so that i might travel with you"
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:49 pm

"There is no place I need to be right now...as long as your by my side I really don't care." Crang said holding her. He lightly kissed her and smiled.
"Is there any place you were going?"
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:34 pm

Micca smiled as he held her then she thought for a moment remembering the beggar and his words.

" i was told of a mystic artifact in the mountains" she said "I was thinking of seeing if i could find it."
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:36 am

"A mountain eh? Then allow me to be your heat on the mountain, allow me to be your blade, allow me to protect you." Crang said kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:17 am

micca smiled as she felt his kiss on her cheek "it is i who should be honored , being with such a man" she let her hand rest against his chest as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:26 am

"wow..." Crang said looking around. "It's night already...where does time go when your having fun." Crang said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:27 am

micca looked around "maybe it would be better i we began the journey tomorrow, in the light" she said " if we go in the dark we might run into bandits"
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:33 am

"You act like thats a bad thing. It's fun mugging bandits, but mybe we should rest up tonight." Crang smiled and hugged her, gazing into her eyes and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:40 am

Micca wrapped her arms around him, as he kissed her she felt the same fire course threw her body, reluctantly puling herself away she grinned "we'll need some where to stay"
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:43 am

"Well we could go to an inn to stay for the night...or we could always sleep under the stars...I do have so stuff to camp out." Crang said pulling her back to him.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:50 am

"I prefer the stars " she said feeling the same feeling she had in the water " I have a feeling that the night air will keep me cool for the night if things heat up."
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:55 am

"I like sleeping in the stars...I'm sure it will be twice as nice with you here." Crang said kissing her forehead. He went into the bushes and pulled out a cart in there was everything you need to go camping with.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:00 am

Micca smiled as she helped set up the tent although small and really meant for one she knew they both would fit, once done she sat and looked up at the stars a smile on her face and a new fire in her soul one she hoped would never go out.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:05 am

Crang smiled he set up the wood for a camp fire. He lit a match and took a deep breath. He shot a large stream of fire at the camp fire. After the fire was made he sat by Micca.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:09 am

A forigen traveler/thief walked up the road towards the pair without a noise. He had a falcon on his right shoulder. the stranger's slivery while hair danceed in the night breeze and shined off of the moon
The Love of the War - Page 2 Normal_yamiprotector
he whispered something to the falcon. The falcon swooped and swiftly grabed Craig's sword in its tallons and flew back towards it's master, droping it in his hands
The man had a devilish grin

Last edited by Ryuuou on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:11 am

Micca looked at him as he lit the fire and felt its warmth it reminded her of the warmth he gave her "You are the first man I have let take my body and soul as you did." she said softly as she lent against him.

suddenly a falcon swooped down from no where Micca stood holding her own sword at the ready
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:13 am

Crang looked at him and laughed "Do you have a death wish? You shall now bleed opun this land." He said as he rushed towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Love of the War
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jade Empire RPG :: Two Rivers village :: Carpenter River-
Jump to: