Jade Empire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lovly Time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-26

A Lovly Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:36 am

Micca felt his arms around her and his voice as he spoke, she moved her hands to hold his arms pulling him closer to her as she stood "That I must agree, if you can call the food they serve down able." she said smiling.
Picking up her things she slid the sword across her back "I think the taverns in that direction" she said pointing to there left and to a wooden building its back against the river, smoke rose from the chimney to show some one was cooking.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:39 am

"Let us go then my dear." Crang said lifting her off her feet and started to walk to there carring her. "I warn you I am the jelous type." He said grinning. at her he saw the building and the smell of food filled the air.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 am

Micca laughed as he picked her up " What have you to be jealous of, my heart and body belong to you." she said her hand touching his cheek. Her stomach growled once more " you can put me down, i can walk" she said now smiling.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:48 am

"Fine, and being jelous is just the way I am." Once they walked in he gave her a passionate kiss. To show everybody to back away she was his. Crang smirked and put her down. He took a seat and waited for Micca.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:51 am

Micca felt his kiss and smiled as she sat next to him , a young girl ran up to them a tray held in her hands " what may I get you?" she asked , Micca looked at Grang " some food and drink would be nice" she said to the girl who then ran off to the back of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:55 am

"Wow it's nice or worring the service is fast here. I wonder what they'll bring us back." He said fixing his eyes only on Micca. Before he would be flurting and saring at all the women but now. His eyes only on Micca.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:01 pm

The girl soon returned a large piece of meat and several pieces of bread now sat on her tray along with two large jugs of wine, she placed it all on the table, micca took out two small gold coins and handed them to the girl before cutting her self a slice from the meat.

"Its passable" she said as she chewed the meat.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:05 pm

Crang took a slab on the meat and placed it between two slices of bread. He took a bite. "Hey this stuff ain't half bad...at least alot better than the food in my cart, but not nearly as tasty as you." He said in a seductive tone.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:15 pm

Micca blushed and took a drink of her wine to wash the meat down once done she smiled back at him her eyes looking at him over the brim of her cup.

"well you would know" she said " but i would say not as tasty as you ether" her tongue playing with the liquid inside.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:17 pm

"If your gonna talk like your only gonna have til we are done eating." Crang said taking an other bite then a swig of the wine. "So I would leave some room for dessert he winked.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:21 pm

Micca smiled and finished her wine placing the cup on the table in front of her. "I intend too" she said now grinning her eyes looking at him wantingly.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:26 pm

"I filled enough if you are." Crang said taking one last gulp one wine. He placed his hand on her leg. "So were do you think we go next?" He said very seducyively.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:46 pm

Micca smiled " yea, I think i have" she said feeling his hand on her leg" the mountain " she reached down and held his hand " keep that up and I'll not be able to contain my self, its hard enough around you already" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:49 pm

"Well lets get back to the cart and see how far we get." Crang said getting up and waiting for Micca. He started to head back towards the placing his hand on her back curves and grinning.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:53 pm

Micca stood she felt his hand on her back as they walked, her body though still a little sore she felt the need rise. "If we keep at it we'll never reach the mountains." she said grinning as she turned to face him " but we might reach our own heights" she moved closer to him her hand slipping between the folds of his kimono, to rest on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:00 pm

"Well..." rang began starting his excuse. "A little fun before we head up into the mountains wouldn't hurt. We wouldn't be able to have as much fun in the moutains besides thinking about it we probably need some supplies before we head there." He said as the got to the cart and tent.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:04 pm

Micca looked at the cart and the tent " I would have thought the snow would have been useful to cool down in after..." she grinned moving her hand deep inside his clothes to his waist and letting it rest on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:07 pm

"Well we can try that when we get up there but for now this plae will have to do." Crang said as he pressed her agaist him and his Kimono dropped off him now only in his boxers. "Heh heh well shall we begin I don't think I an not stay in you any longer."
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:09 pm

Micca smiled as she let her top fall open to him, moving forward she pressed against him. " I am yours" she said grinning her hands slipping around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:11 am

____A long while and nightmare later____

"It's alright Micca, I have supplies I chose to live out here but really I am very wealthy." Crang said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:13 am

Micca looked at him and smiled "I do not love you for your wealth" she paused when she realized what she had just said her heart seamed to warm as she had said it.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:17 am

"I didn't mean it like that. What I ment supplies will not be a problem and we do not need to live in the dark areas where evil lies. We can live comfy and without worry." Crang said kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:21 am

micca felt his kiss on her forehead " I think i should dress we have a long journey ahead " she said reaching out her hand she turned his head so she could kiss him on his lips. reaching down she placed his hand on her belly "If the gods feel as i do to you" she said
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:23 am

"I have a question do you still wish to head to the mountains? and if so what was promised there?" Crang asked wondering her anwser.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:27 am

Sitting back micca thought for a moment " a beggar told me of a mystical artifact hid in the mountains, but he could have been tricking me as he was the god sujin" reaching out she pulled her bottoms to her and pulled out the gold coin " he gave me this and said if i had any questions just to drop it in the water and he would speak"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lovly Time
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next