Jade Empire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

searching for the....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade dragon god DAVIK
Admin
Jade dragon god DAVIK

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-25

searching for the.... Empty
PostSubject: searching for the....   searching for the.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:58 am

davik or rather Havok in human form was looking on each form looking for the farmer who's time has come at last fearona coud smell him but he was still waiting for her to show up
Back to top Go down
https://jadeempireroleplay.forumotion.net
Feariona

Feariona

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: searching for the....   searching for the.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:07 pm

She had taken human form and walked rather creepily towards him sniffing the air.

"Where-where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Jade dragon god DAVIK
Admin
Jade dragon god DAVIK

PostSubject: Re: searching for the....   searching for the.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:51 pm

"your the one with the wonder nose"
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: searching for the....   searching for the.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:37 am

sees them and walks up to them "wat are u guys up to"
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

PostSubject: Re: searching for the....   searching for the.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:10 pm

Feariona crept forward towards the house where she could taste a strong sense of hate and touched the window while looking in. Her deep eyes scanned the area and then her hand turned the door knob before she let herself in.
Back to top Go down
Jade dragon god DAVIK
Admin
Jade dragon god DAVIK

PostSubject: Re: searching for the....   searching for the.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:43 pm

Davik followed her seeing as the man already layed in the corner shivering "sometimes you scare me fearona" davik said closing the door waiting outside knowning its not going to be a pretty site
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

PostSubject: Re: searching for the....   searching for the.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:14 pm

"what are u you guys doing here the farmers are my problem not yours"
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

PostSubject: Re: searching for the....   searching for the.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:09 pm

Feariona grabbed the man by his collar and her eyes flashed red before she bit down on his neck and began eating him. Her human body grew scales of black and dark purple as she absorbed the hate and fear while feasting on the farmer. Hearing another just outside, she growled angrily and let the half eaten farmer hit the floor while she walked out. Her white shirt was stained in blood as well as the corners of her mouth. She avoided eye contact with them.
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

PostSubject: Re: searching for the....   searching for the.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:50 pm

he got angry "do u guys think i cannot solve my on problems" ground starts shaking and vines start popping up everywhere
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

PostSubject: Re: searching for the....   searching for the.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:51 pm

Feariona looked right at him. Her menacing glare struck his eyes like daggers. "Now who is the one who ever said you were doing your job incorrectly? I said nothing of the sort. I-never did like you brother..." she hissed and her fangs bared showing that even her human form was terrifying. She licked her lips and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

PostSubject: Re: searching for the....   searching for the.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:26 pm

"nor do i" he looked at her "do u think u scare me" craters start apearing all over
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

PostSubject: Re: searching for the....   searching for the.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:33 pm

"I can't recall bringing up such a tasteful subject..." she glared at him over her shoulder and grunted. "You were always immature, making a scene where it is most noticeable. I regret calling you my brother." She continued walking till her wings outstretched and she took on her true form. She dived up into the sky leaving a screeching echoing like thunder before she vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: searching for the....   searching for the.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

searching for the....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jade Empire RPG :: Two Rivers village :: dolphin road-
Jump to: