Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Test for Mortal Men

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sujin

Sujin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Test for Mortal Men Empty
PostSubject: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:39 pm

Sujin stood in front of the temple as a old begger. He looked old and ill only a large clothe to cover his body. He had only a small cup for change. He begged to the nearby travelers for a spare coin. This was one of Sujin's test for mortal men. To see how kind they were and to see how kind he should be to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:43 pm

"Hey old man"

Ryu stood over Sujin. Being a dragon he would know who was who and what was what.

"How's the .... experiment comming along?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sujin

Sujin

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:48 pm

"Well 'brother' not many have came by these recent days but those who have come have paid some. I shall give this to the lady of the water my loyal servent. She shall take the money and help decide on the rain. In short words good." Sujin said in his soothing voice like the tides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:54 pm

Ryuuou laughed

"I'll be right back"

He walked off with large graceful strides that carred him to a nearby vending machine.

He came back second later with two cans of pop and water. offering one to Sujin.

"pop or water? you look dehydrated"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sujin

Sujin

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:58 pm

"Good to see you have your sense of humor." Sujin said taking the water and turning it to wine." Sujin took a long sip and smiled. "So what have you been up too and what brought you here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:08 am

"wandering....the usual"

Ryu was always really hot what people would consider calling hott blooded. He could wear nothing on the top of mount everest and not freeze to death. This was the reason why he tened to avoid crowed places and contact with normal humans who would burn instantly.

"I can't seem to find anything to do "

he took the empty can in his hands, melted, smothed and shaped it into a tiny pocket knife which he handed to Sujin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sujin

Sujin

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:13 am

Sujin smirked and took the knife. "May the almighties bless you good sir and I hope you safe travels friend. Have you ever wanted to mate a nymph?" Sujin said laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:20 am

Ryuu Raised a brow

"not really.... now that you say it I think the poor nymph would be evaporated before I got to say anything to her"

He grinned

"besides I don't plan to mate just yet"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sujin

Sujin

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:26 am

"Alright but the offer is open...they are always getting in trouble and mating them with people I trust. I keep the in the Bermuda Triangle with my lovly sirens guarding them. Oh well they will have to grow up sooner or later I guess." Sujin sighed and grinned,

"These last few years haven't been much fun have they?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:30 am

"you should let a few of those nymphs out of their 'prison' the've got to explore the world"

He sighed

"not at all, no fun... to peacful... say what if I caused a war?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sujin

Sujin

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:35 am

"Tsk tsk war destroys beuty. Then again you are the god of war." Sujin said laughing.

"I don't really like wars, natural disasters are a diffrent story though. I do hope that a meeting shall be thrown soon. I miss all of my family and tracking them all down is sooo boring. It also distracts me from my work." Sujin said looking at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:39 am

Ryu was goining to put a hand on Sujin but thought elsewise and dicied he didn't want to burn anyone

"you can always have what the mortals call a vacation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sujin

Sujin

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:42 am

"No no my work is far from done. I have many places to watch, I must check on my kingdom down below, I must make sure the snow is ready for the winter. I have far too much to do to take a break." Sujin said as if Ryu was crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:56 am

"you may send some of your many nymphs to watch while you're resting"

Ryu sugested

Test for Mortal Men Flame

Fire dragon: responsible for summer and is "the god of war" and is responsible for making sure the sun stays aflame and decided when to cool his temperature on the earth to raise it.he is in charge of the season of summer.he favors and communicates with those born under the sign of the flame

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sujin

Sujin

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:00 am

"They are too wild I surly couldn't trust such a job in there hands anyway. Maybe after I am done here i will go see brother Yousef. Once the Winter as fully come my work will lighten and I can teach some of my sea nymphs. Until then this is my burden." Sujin said grinning and stretching a little.

Last edited by Sujin The Water Dragon on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:08 am

ooc: huh? Sry doesn't underseand what is said ^_^; plz edit

Fire dragon: responsible for summer and is "the god of war" and is responsible for making sure the sun stays aflame and decided when to cool his temperature on the earth to raise it.he is in charge of the season of summer.he favors and communicates with those born under the sign of the flame

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sujin

Sujin

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:08 pm

OoC: Fixed

Mystic
Spoiler:

Poseidon
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:23 pm

heh well then alright

Ryu stood up and dusted himself off

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sujin

Sujin

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:57 pm

Sujin yawned and smirked "Well dear brother I must be getting back to work. It was nice seeing you again."

Mystic
Spoiler:

Poseidon
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:41 pm

"sure was"

Ryu waved and walked off

----topic end?--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test for Mortal Men   Test for Mortal Men Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test for Mortal Men
Page 1 of 1