Jade Empire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gift Of Sound

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yousef

Yousef

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-25

The Gift Of Sound Empty
PostSubject: The Gift Of Sound   The Gift Of Sound Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:20 am

Yousef in human form sat in the middle of his circle area and played an instrument that which changed every five minutes. The sound is able to be heard everywhere and is heard by everyone except the few that do not have the gift of hearing. The sounds bring happiness and for this one moment there is no evil to do wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Number of posts : 76

The Gift Of Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift Of Sound   The Gift Of Sound Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:34 am

"YO SEF"
Ryu alighted on the outside of the circle

ooc: And that shall be your new nicname from me to you
Post a desc
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

The Gift Of Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift Of Sound   The Gift Of Sound Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:42 am

Yousef saw his brother walk in and shout to him at this time yousef put away his instrument. "Ah,Brother D I see you still enjoy the yelling but I hope you know sooner or later you will see my way is better. The way of peace and beautiful music that is played everywhere instead of screams and blood being splattered everywhere." Yousef said this with a smile and in a very soothing voice so soothing that if the other man was a human he could of possibly went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

The Gift Of Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift Of Sound   The Gift Of Sound Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:54 am

"heh yelling shows one has spirit and that one is alive. It doesn't always have to be blood and gore. I like victory also"

He smiled and walked to Sef
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

The Gift Of Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift Of Sound   The Gift Of Sound Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:58 am

Yousef laughed slightly and replied "Yes,but losing shows you your mistakes and how to correct them. Yousef stopped and then made a huge smile. "Just think about it like this you would want to get victory over me but will never so figure out your mistakes now." Yousef said this while using his wind power to blow the word joking above himsef.

Last edited by Yousef on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

The Gift Of Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift Of Sound   The Gift Of Sound Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:02 am

"true but I like the feeling of being great"
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

The Gift Of Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift Of Sound   The Gift Of Sound Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:06 am

"I suppose,but you will always have that feeling as long as all of us brothers stick together because together as one no one can stop us." Yousef said this trying not to be cocky but instead saying that each brother helps the other and there teamwork is the best thing about them.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

The Gift Of Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift Of Sound   The Gift Of Sound Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:30 pm

Ryu opened his mouth as a shrill high pitched note of amusement (only dragons make, even if they may be human for the second) escaped.

"Ha We are a danger by ourselves but as a whole we are indestructible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Gift Of Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift Of Sound   The Gift Of Sound Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gift Of Sound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jade Empire RPG :: heavens :: Yousef's Heaven-
Jump to: