Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feariona: God of Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feariona

Feariona

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Feariona: God of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Feariona: God of Darkness   Feariona: God of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:02 pm

name: Feariona
race: Dragon God
apperance: She has gigantic wings of black and the inside parts are a deep velvet. Her body is black too and her underbelly is the same color as her inner wings. She has 2 deep grey horns jutting out of her head like spikes, a long narrow snout, a long tail with the under area deep velvet and her front and back legs are of equal length so she can run.
bio/history: the most feared of the dragons next to Davik and is the dragon of death when the time comes for a soul to be taken to the nether realm she transforms into a form the humans call "the grimm reaper" and is the god of hatred and cause of death to everything causes the feelings of "fear and hatred" and bares the task of taking coruppted souls into her heaven where they are forever shrowded in darkness
abilities (if any): She can breathe a gas that fills poison in the air that lulls her opponents to sleep bringing them nightmares of all sorts.
-She can only predict your darkest fortunes or future events.
-She can shapeshift into a human but due to her aggressive and dark nature, she cannot hide her evil aura so plays the role of a demonic priestess
-She is the only female Dragon God thus her breeding with a Dragon God male will produce a fertile egg but Feariona will die unless she can harvest the soul of an innocent.
occupation: Dragon God, Priestess/Fortuneteller, Carrying souls to the after life

fightting styles: In human form, Feariona fights with a Longsword Rod and Short Bow both eminating plasmic chemicals that can rot the flesh of its vitim.

Human Form: Feariona: God of Darkness 2BaraIchido

Creature Form: Feariona: God of Darkness Rat
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Feariona: God of Darkness   Feariona: God of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:27 pm

Very nicly made my sister dragon god, but I belive the light dragoin is gonna be a girl too. I don't think I can accept other dragon gods but, you are as good as accepted.

Mystic
Spoiler:

Poseidon
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jade dragon god DAVIK
Admin
Jade dragon god DAVIK

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Feariona: God of Darkness   Feariona: God of Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:55 pm

any admin can accept profiles and accepted

Back to top Go down
https://jadeempireroleplay.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feariona: God of Darkness   Feariona: God of Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feariona: God of Darkness
Page 1 of 1