Jade Empire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

visiting yousef

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koudo

Koudo

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-11-25

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:46 pm

he was flying by and thought he would pay yousef a visit landed and turned into his human form and knocked
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

Number of posts : 20

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:52 pm

Yousef was aware of his brother's arrival before he knocked due to the fact that he had no door. "Ah,Brother you can just walk right in I have nothing to hide from you or anyone. Have you come looking for words of enlightenment or perhaps a song to bring you joy." Yousef spoke while walking towards him but stopping at the middle of the circle.

Last edited by Yousef on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:53 pm

"i was flying around when i saw that u were here and thought i havent seen my brother in a while so how everything"
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:02 pm

"I see, everything is fine there is nothing that I can complain about it's just me bringing happiness to the world. Perhaps I should take a trip to the human world hmm,not yet." Yousef spoke these drifting off into thought.
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:05 pm

"i was flying around spreading my wings i was stuck in my human form i got in a fight with the farmers"
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:09 pm

"Ah,Fighting isn't very nice I suggest you not take a page out of brother D's book." Yousef smiled and took out an instrument and began to play it. The instrument was the same one from before that changed every 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:12 pm

he looked at the instrument " a beutiful melody brother and i was trying to see why they were burning down each others crops"
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:15 pm

Yousef grew confused as to why the farmers were burning each others crops. "Is my music no longer bringing the happiness and joy?" Yousef then put away his instrument. "Are you sure Brother D did not cause this?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:18 pm

"im sure i was just visiting sujin and he doesnt think so" he said "i think it cause they want to sell but the others are selling to it confusing and i think u should play you're instrument more often"
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:21 pm

"I have perhaps they are growing tired of it or just need it nonstop. Yousef looked down with a worried face thinking for a second. "Do you reckon I play it nonstop?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:26 pm

"no ill deal with them its my problem brother" looks at some where and says "here is a gift" and a tree that cannot grow on earth sprouts up it is the most beutiful tree he has ever created"
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:33 pm

"Thank you brother, But in return I give you this an instrument that whenever you are in need of help I'll here it and be there." Yousef pulled out an instrument "It will change into any instrument you want,but I ask of you only use in time of struggle."
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:34 pm

"thank you brother" starts flapping his wing "now i must be off farewell brother"
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:37 pm

Yousef pulls out his instrument once again and begins playing it while saying "Goodbye brother hope to see you soon."
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:15 pm

flies off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

visiting yousef Empty
PostSubject: Re: visiting yousef   visiting yousef Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

visiting yousef
Page 1 of 1