Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Brother Yousef

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sujin

Sujin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Meeting Brother Yousef Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Brother Yousef   Meeting Brother Yousef Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:48 pm

Sujin had finished his works for the day and was quite tired. He decided before he went to his own domain for the night, he would stop by Yousef to see how he was doing.

Mystic
Spoiler:

Poseidon
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Brother Yousef   Meeting Brother Yousef Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:57 pm

Yousef was doing what he has been doing while his earth and fire brothers visited. He was playing his instrumental like always trying to bring peace and prevent war.
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Brother Yousef   Meeting Brother Yousef Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:01 pm

"Ahh dear brother still struming your beutiful music I see. Your in the same place I saw you last time we had met. How are you." Sujin said in his Mystic's form. smiling.

Mystic
Spoiler:

Poseidon
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Brother Yousef   Meeting Brother Yousef Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:05 pm

Yousef responded to his brother after smiling "Ah,I am fine I've thought about getting out but that sad part is I would be lost as to what to do. Yousef stopped putting away his instrument before continuing. "Hmm,but more importantly how are you brother Sujin?"
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Brother Yousef   Meeting Brother Yousef Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:10 pm

"Busy as alway, I have spent so much time on work it had seem ages since I have seen any of my brothers and sisters latly. It seems Koudo has been having a bit of trouble."

Mystic
Spoiler:

Poseidon
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Brother Yousef   Meeting Brother Yousef Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:46 pm

Yousef listened to his brother while preparing what he was going to say. "I know our brother Koudo has been having trouble but when he speaks of it his passion for the battle reminds me of Brother D." Yousef shock his head after speaking.

Last edited by Yousef on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Brother Yousef   Meeting Brother Yousef Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:53 pm

"I offered my services Koudo to talk to the people. He declined I worry he might do something something rash. You and I were always the more calm and passive than the others." Sujin said with a sigh.

Mystic
Spoiler:

Poseidon
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Brother Yousef   Meeting Brother Yousef Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:57 pm

"Should we talk with him,perhaps we can persuade him to not do anything that is well stupid. Yousef looked at his brother and showed a face that slightly hinted concern
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Brother Yousef   Meeting Brother Yousef Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:46 am

was flying around checking up on the farmers when he saw his brothers and heard his name flew down a little

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Brother Yousef   Meeting Brother Yousef Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Brother Yousef
Page 1 of 1