Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

micca's arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-26

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:29 am

Micca walked to the temple slipping off her long leather boots as she went , she knelt leaving her weapons just inside the doorway and moved town towards the shrine, carefully she knelt closing her eyes she prayed but her ears kept a listen for any movement that might disturb her in her prays.
Finally finished praying she decided to meditate for a while, just to give anyone who was following or passing by a chance to find her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo

Koudo

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-11-25

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:45 am

he was just coming back from cleaning his shrine even though the farmers had already done so when he saw the girl through the poen doors

View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:34 am

Micca opened her eyes and slowly stood up turning she intended to head for her weapons but instead stopped, looking straight at a man who stood watching her. Her eyes glanced quickly at where her weapons lay then back to the man deciding weather he would attack if she was to go for them.

She decided not to but to see what his first move would be instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo

Koudo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:57 pm

in his deep voice he said "child i will not harm"

View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:44 pm

micca looked at him, she spoke , her voice as soft as the summer breeze echoing around the temple.

"How do i know you won't, many men have said the same, then attacked." she stepped back her arms at her side her eyes now looking the man up and down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo

Koudo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:53 am

"key word men" he laughs at his own little thing forgetting she didnt know he was a dragon
lays all his weapons down a lot

View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:40 am

Micca watched him lay down his weapons puzzled by his response, still not convinced he was not going to harm her, but never the lest she turned back to the idle. Her dark hair falling across her slender shoulders hiding her eyes as she watched him, she was stood then slowly sank to her knees as she listened to his foot steps as she meditated again.

Opening her eyes she watched the stranger, her mind curious to why he was there but her body never moving as her slender hands rested on her knees, her breathing slow and rhythmic, but her ears and eyes ever alert for the slightest movement towards her.

Not that she wasn't in the mood for a fight but she had come here to find herself to figure out just where she was to stand and who she should show her loyalty, and innocence too. But who ever it would be she would embrace her role with all her heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo

Koudo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:31 am

he lay the most beutiful flower on the temple shrine walked outside. he picked up his weapons walking to the side of the building. His shadow expanding as he roared then walked back in human form watching her to see if she saw that so she understood his little man comment before.

View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:37 am

Micca saw the flower and stood up slipping on her boots she followed him out side her eyes wide at what she saw in front of her, she lowered her head.

"I'm sorry for what i said inside , please forgive me" her eyes now looking down at the dirt ground. "great, i've been here for about half an hour and already made a fool of my self " she thought to herself. Slipping her sword on her back she waited for his responce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo

Koudo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:10 pm

"its ok i dont really care" he lookes at her and gave her the same flower "im not that strict about stuff espeacially when it come to such a pretty girl"

View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:35 pm

micca reached out and took the flower, her cheeks turning crimson as she held it.
"I still feel fullish not knowing who you were" she said as she smelt the fragrance from the flower as she held it in her slender hand "its beautiful" she said softly, her eyes wanting to look at him but she decided to look at the lower and it beauty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sujin

Sujin

Number of posts : 52

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:01 am

Sujin walked up to the women in his Begger form. He was holding a small bronze can.
"Might a young lass like yourself spare a few coins." Sujin said in a old weak voice. He looked at his brother giving him a slight signal not to disrupt this.

Mystic
Spoiler:

Poseidon
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:15 am

Micca looked at the Beggar and gave a warm smile as she reached into her money pouch. she placed several coins in a small bronze can the man held, reaching out again she placed the flower she had been given in his hand.

"Here" she said " its not what is given but how it is given that makes a gift special, but if it is passed on it doubles. " leaning forward she gave the beggar a kiss on the cheek "if ever you are hungry find me. " she said and looked back to the man she had see in the temple "My names is Micca Shinzo".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sujin

Sujin

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:19 am

Sujin smiled and pulled a small golden coin from his pocket. The coin had a dragon inscribed on it. He placed it in the women's hand.
"Dear lass you kindness is pure as an angel. Please take the coin it's said if you throw that coin in a pond you may speak with Sujin the god of water."

Mystic
Spoiler:

Poseidon
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:23 am

Micca smiled as she felt his hand in hers and the coin he held " thank you " she said, For a moment her eyes looked into his and she smiled broader as she bowed to the man " Sujin" she spoke softly " I will keep it close to my heart"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sujin

Sujin

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:28 am

Sujin smiled and placed the flower in his hair and spoke once again this time a voice of a god.
"A child so sweet is quite uncommon these days. I wish you were born under my sign." Sujin said with a chuckle and bowed to the girl.
"If there is a time you need my guidence toss the coin into water and I shall listen to your words." Sujin said starting to walk away.

Mystic
Spoiler:

Poseidon
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:21 am

Micca looked at the coin held in her hand and sighed "That won't be far off" she said then turned back to the man who had been in the temple, looking at him."do you know anywhere i might bed for the night?" she asked but her eyes glanced back at the beggar man of Sujin as she knew him to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sujin

Sujin

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:33 am

"On last thing lass. In the snowy mountain there is a mystic item. It came help those who hate violence." Sujin said before vanishing.

Mystic
Spoiler:

Poseidon
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:39 am

micca had listen to his words and she hoped understood what he had said, but she'd still needed to sleep before journeying to the mountains. And unless she was willing to sleep on the hard ground, not that she hadn't done that before but a bed would be comfier.
She turned back to the man from the Temple and again asked him "do you know where i might bed for the night, it seems i have a quest to go on but would prefer to be washed and rested first" she patted her trousers letting a plumb of dust rise from them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo

Koudo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:35 pm

(sorry it took me so long to post)
"hello brother" and as he said it the cup turned into a buquet of flowers "and then he pulled out one from the ground a gave it ti micca "child it matters not if u didnt recognize me but the respect u had" he smiles

View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:29 pm

micca took the second flower this time she slipped it in her belt " I am grateful but i look for a place to bed for the night" she said again she stood waiting for her answer. Not receiving one she moved away to a nearby river to wash the dirt from her hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo

Koudo

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:33 pm

he raised his hand and a house of vines and trees came up ad turned into a regular house with furniture and everything "there u go

View user profile
Sponsored content

micca's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's arrival   micca's arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

micca's arrival
Page 1 of 1