Jade Empire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A lovly little visit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sujin

Sujin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-25

A lovly little visit Empty
PostSubject: A lovly little visit   A lovly little visit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:21 am

((Me and Feariona only!!))

Sujin went to go see sister Feariona. He wondered how she could handle this gloomy place. Spirts backed away at the site of him as he looked for her.
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: A lovly little visit   A lovly little visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:17 am

She emerged from the cave and eyed him curiously.

"What brings you here brother?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

PostSubject: Re: A lovly little visit   A lovly little visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:46 am

"Hello dear sister I came to visit you of course. I mean I don't understand this gloomy place. How are you my good sis." Sujin said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

PostSubject: Re: A lovly little visit   A lovly little visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:10 pm

"I am starved of the hatred down in the humans world. I yearn for it..." she licked her lips and spoke as if she were on the brink of death.
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

PostSubject: Re: A lovly little visit   A lovly little visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:14 pm

"Errr sorry to here that anyway I can help?" Sujin said with a nerous laugh. She always made him feel a bit uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

PostSubject: Re: A lovly little visit   A lovly little visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:17 pm

She stretched her wings and looked up, "I want to go...let me harvest their hate just for today." Feariona was pleading witch was unlike her but she needed to leave and as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

PostSubject: Re: A lovly little visit   A lovly little visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:53 pm

"Aren't you only to those that life spand is has come to an end? Our brother Koudo has have problems with his farmers they have been sabatoge eachother. If you go while Koudo isn't watching I guess you could but, try not to harm them that much. Koudo said he would deal with it but I worry he might do something rash." Sujin said looking at his sister.
Back to top Go down
Jade dragon god DAVIK
Admin
Jade dragon god DAVIK

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: A lovly little visit   A lovly little visit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:04 am

Davik came flew in in his dragin form and flew in the middle of his fellow gods " the eternal cycle must be balanced the farmers deserve death you need not kill many uut just one iv'e been wacthing someand theirs only one man who deserves death" he blew in the air and a wndow apeared showing them the face of the man who damges other crops " his name's Blaka he pays farmeras to burn other farmers crops and fearona it's his time soon so take him to the cloud of judegement to he may be judged" he turned ito his human form "secrecy is our best weapon feariona i shall accomanty you he lives in tien's landing" he turned back ito his dragon form and flew downwards some "ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
https://jadeempireroleplay.forumotion.net
Feariona

Feariona

PostSubject: Re: A lovly little visit   A lovly little visit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:50 pm

Feariona took lift with only a hungersome growl escaping her throat while she left to the humans world while the moon was high and she landed like a phantom onto the ground.

"Let me....feast on your hate...." she spoke lowly eyeing the homes of many from afar and took human form.
Back to top Go down
Jade dragon god DAVIK
Admin
Jade dragon god DAVIK

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: A lovly little visit   A lovly little visit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:54 am

"i belive he lives in 2 rivers along dolphin road"
( i'll start a new thread their)
Back to top Go down
https://jadeempireroleplay.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lovly little visit   A lovly little visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lovly little visit
Page 1 of 1