Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akuran's Battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akuran Melune
Champions
Akuran Melune

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Akuran's Battle Empty
PostSubject: Akuran's Battle   Akuran's Battle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:46 am

-Akuran walked onto the field with his Ebon Blade in his hand. He looked upon the crowd and waved his sword in the air earning a chorus of cheers in reply, he looked to the other side and faced his opponent-

(OOC: I would prefer it if anyone who wants to post rp as an npc in here because i want to kill something but i dont want to rp with myself ^^: thank you)
Back to top Go down
Jade dragon god DAVIK
Admin
Jade dragon god DAVIK

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Akuran's Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuran's Battle   Akuran's Battle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:14 pm

the announcer's voice filled the air "NOW THE NEWCOMERS WILL FACE THE 1st STAGE OF THE ROUND THE OGRE'S!!!!!!" soon the 5 ogres came out of nowhere and carried clubs with spikes on it as each grunted spitting saliva all round trying to intimatdate the newcomer

Akuran's Battle Profile_ogre_main_271x326

( looks like this )

Back to top Go down
https://jadeempireroleplay.forumotion.net
Akuran Melune
Champions
Akuran Melune

Akuran's Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuran's Battle   Akuran's Battle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:06 pm

-he looked to the announcer bored out of his mind-
"So when can I start?"
-he asked yawning lightly at the stupid looking things-
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Number of posts : 76

Akuran's Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuran's Battle   Akuran's Battle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:37 pm

This mischievous bored to death dragon walked over to a door and tore it down with one swift slash of his hand. A giant groups of ogres (in groups of fifty thrashed into the arena). Ryu flipped up onto his roof top perch, he preferred the roof better than the chairs

'that should keep him interested although those lumps of flesh are lowlifes'

Akuran's Battle Flame

Fire dragon: responsible for summer and is "the god of war" and is responsible for making sure the sun stays aflame and decided when to cool his temperature on the earth to raise it.he is in charge of the season of summer.he favors and communicates with those born under the sign of the flame

Back to top Go down
Akuran Melune
Champions
Akuran Melune

Akuran's Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuran's Battle   Akuran's Battle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:20 pm

-he smirked and shot forward slashing through the ogres in ever vital spot he could find using his superior speed to compensate for the weight of his sword. He then fired the tips off of his gauntlet and killed 5 of the ogres by hitting them square between the eyes turning in mid air and doing a diagonal slash killing three more in the process, he then felt a slight nagging in the back of his mind and ducked under a blow from a club kicking back as he did and tripping the ogre. He then stabbed him in the neck and felt a sharp pain in his back. he felt a shallow club wound on his back-
"Strength in numbers, guess ill have to stop joking around"
-he immediately used the dying ogre beneath his blade and absorbed his life healing the wound on his back and did a quick snap kick to the ogre behind him. He then turned and lopped off his head and sprinted through the crowd at a speed only one of the dragon gods can see killing multiple ogres in his path at the end of the slaughter he looked to the dragon ryu and smiled at him-
"Thanks for the fun"
-he then bowed politely and sheathed his blade-
Back to top Go down
Jade dragon god DAVIK
Admin
Jade dragon god DAVIK

Number of posts : 53

Akuran's Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuran's Battle   Akuran's Battle Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:00 pm

one orgre remained from the heap as he raised his club hitting ryu along the back of the head so quick and knocked him to the end of the arena as the ogre readied himself with two black clubs.

Back to top Go down
https://jadeempireroleplay.forumotion.net
Akuran Melune
Champions
Akuran Melune

Akuran's Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuran's Battle   Akuran's Battle Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:04 pm

-he unsheathed his sword and got to his feet letting his vision clear, when he saw the ogre clearly he ran forward and spun around him slashing at the back of his knees as he did, he then spun his sword around in his hand and swept off the poor creatures head-
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Number of posts : 76

Akuran's Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuran's Battle   Akuran's Battle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:50 pm

ooc: x_X I was on the roof...

Akuran's Battle Flame

Fire dragon: responsible for summer and is "the god of war" and is responsible for making sure the sun stays aflame and decided when to cool his temperature on the earth to raise it.he is in charge of the season of summer.he favors and communicates with those born under the sign of the flame

Back to top Go down
Akuran Melune
Champions
Akuran Melune

Akuran's Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuran's Battle   Akuran's Battle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:59 am

(ooc: oh i thought you were in site from the arena watching so i could address you or you could address me if i won im sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akuran's Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuran's Battle   Akuran's Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akuran's Battle
Page 1 of 1