Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Love of the War

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crang
Warrior
Crang

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-27

The Love of the War Empty
PostSubject: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:35 pm

Crang laughed as he watched the river. Thinking of the entire place being ablaze. All hell fire and and chaos showing itself. Crand laughed again and shoued.

"War shall begin soon again and I shall destroy all that stand in way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:48 pm

as micca lent beside the River she cupped some of the water in her hand letting it trickle down her shoulders and back she smiled as she remembered how the beggar or sujin the water god had tried to trick her but she had seen threw it.

"I'm i never going to rest" she said to her self out loud as the water ran down her breasts and back to the river..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:52 pm

Crang raised his eyebrow as he saw a beutiful lady. He smiled and walked towards her.

"Hello miss might I say you are quite stunning." Crang said bowwing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:56 pm

Micca looked up at the man who had approached, she could tell by the way he moved he had been in many battles. Standing up to face him her eyes wondered to the sword he carried.

"my name is micca shinzo" she bowed politely but her eyes kept fixed on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:02 am

"Your quite a lovly lady. A pretty lady and has some skill with a sword no?" Crang said grinning. He was very good at observing things. He walked up by the water and had a small flask. He took a long drink of water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:05 am

micca pulled out her sword and spun it in her hand twisting and turning she flipped it as if it was light as a feather , once finished she slipped it back into its sheath "some" she said kneeing back at the rivers edge and continued to wash off the dirt from her skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:13 am

"You might of heard of me I am Crang Teshu the war ender. Known all across the land as the mightest warrior for hire. I have also been be the fire god Ryuuou with this sword." Crang said pulling it out Micca could feel it's intense heat from where she stood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:13 am

micca stepped back from the heat she felt , taking her own sword back out she held it for him to see.
"I have heard of you, you reputation proceeds you" she said with a small smile, closing her eyes she felt the heat against her skin drying away the last drops of the water she had washed herself with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:18 am

"A very finly crafted sword you have there yourself. I have been told by a good source that a war shall be starting soon toward the dessert. What are you doing in these days of peaceful chaos." Crang said putting his sword away and laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:22 am

Micca did the same " finding myself " she said as she slid her sword back across her back and knelt again at the waters edge. she let her fingers dance in the water "trying to find out who i should stand with " she said softly "my heart says i should be with the light dragon but my head is telling me different" she glanced up at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:28 am

Crang gave a warm hearted smile and walked towards her. "I would not worry about a side as muh as most people do. While the fire god Ryuuou is the one I pray to most...I given my hanks to all the gods." Crang took poured some water on his head and filled his flask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:33 am

Micca looked at him as he knelt close to her, his words seem to make sense "so what brought you to this village?" she turned her head to look at the water again "If the wars in the desert why come here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:39 am

"To tell you the truth the dessert is the last plae I need to be. I use fire tactics. It's already dead hot there. I'll let the sun take them. If there was a war in the snowy mountains or something I'd be all over it. As for why I'm here is I trained a few people here and I checked up on them." Crang went up to a tree and took off his armor and placed it by the tree. He wore a shirt and baggy pants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:44 am

Micca watched as she took off his Armour she noted, or rather couldn't help notice his well tones body , quickly she turned back to the water as she tried to hid the smile her lips now held.

"so you go where your powers and talents are better suited " she said as she glanced up her cheek became flushed at the thoughts now running in her head" I have heard your sword skills rivel nun, is this true?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:49 am

"Of course the imperial army were too afraid too let me fight for once a fight to the death begins...I let my sword control me and since I have got this mighty blade of flames I have been rivaled by none yet." Crang said with a smirk. He liked to boast but he liked others talking of his greatness even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:59 am

Micca stood and walked over to him "will you show me how the sword controls you" she asked taking out her own sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:03 am

"I wouldn't want to hurt you, there is no play fight there is only death." Crang said pulling his sword out and thrusting it in a rock. "Besides I only fight wars for a mountain of money." Crang said laughing. He was dark but he wasn't a monster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:17 am

Micca looked at him "hurt me, how would you do that" she said "please show me what you mean"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:21 am

Crang sighed and took his sword he chraged at her his eyes focused on his blade. He swung at her and missed on purpose but the massive that the sword generates would burn her in the arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:24 am

micca watched as he moved towards her she felt the heat but with a twist she moved out of his way, her arms slowly dropping by her side as if dancing a deadly dance she swung her own sword beside her head " I still don't see what you mean" she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:28 am

"I don't control my blade it tells me what to do and I listen. It speaks to me telling me the way I should. He said slashing at her. He knew it would be over if she blocked with her sword. The heat alone will do it's damage to her weapon and her fighting condition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:34 am

micca dodged his blade she rolled to behind him moving to the river she socked her hair in the water then turned back to face him the water running down her chest as she looked back at him.
"this is hot" she said smirking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:37 am

Crang put away his sword and walked up to her. He smiled and placed his hand on her cheek then trying to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:42 am

Micca felt his hand on her cheek she slid her sword away and moved closer to him. Her hands moving to his chest as her lips touched his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:45 am

Crang laughed in his mind no one would think of Crang the war ender kissing some sweet girl. He placed his other hand around her and pulled her close to him. He continued to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Love of the War
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next