Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lovly Time

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crang
Warrior
Crang

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-27

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:26 am

After there little attack the thief was gone and he got his sword back. He sat by the fire again and sighed. The thief had killed the mood for now. He was annoyed but didn't show it. He smiled and patted the floor beside him sugnaling for Micca to sit there.

((Me and Micca only))

Last edited by Crang on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-26

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:30 am

Micca looked back at where the attacker had been , sliding her sword down on the ground beside her she sat back beside crang.
" there are strange men around in this village" she said as she felt the heat of the fire warm her again she turned to look at him and smiled before resting her head against his shoulder .
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:34 am

He wraped an arm around her and then rested his head on hers.
"Well what ya gonna do. As long as there is good kind, and caring people like that will exist. But, if I'm with you I know we an deal with them."
He enkoyed the heat from the flames and from Micca.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:38 am

micca sighed as she lent on him " it is the balance i suppose , light and dark good and bad" she paused and looked at him " love and hate."
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:44 am

"Lets not dwell on this too much it's over and your safe."
Crang said as she looked at him, he kissed her passionatly, placing a hand on her cheek. He moved Micca so she was on his lap.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:52 am

Micca felt him kiss her as the flame deep in her soul grew, she felt him move her to his lap, her eyes never leaving his.

" I see you are once again in the mood" she said with a grin her hand resting on his chest but her eyes glancing at the tent.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:57 am

"It's just your the wind in my soul. You keep me strong and powerful...without you my soul would shrink and who knows what that will do." Crang gave her a crooked smile and then said grinning.
"And you know I'm always in the mood when I'm with you."
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:03 am

Micca smiled shifting she sat a stride him " and I find that you are now the flame that sits in my soul, take that from me and I will wither and die." her arm now resting over his shoulder as her fingers played with his hair.
"as i can not help but be willing for you" she whispered softly in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:08 am

"You turn me on when talk like that." Crang said smiling he kissed her. He started to lick her neck and said seductivly.
"Only if you want too."
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:15 am

Micca smiled and gave a small gasp as she felt his tongue against her neck "as a fire needs oxygen to burn, I need to feel you within me." she said feeling her need to have him rise again. As she watched him fight she had found her self watching his every muscle tense and move, finding that deep down she wanted him again his movements to her turning sensual as she stood.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 am

Crang stood up and started to kiss her. He thrusted his tounge in her mouth and massaged her tounge with his. His hands her at her waist and now feeling the curves on her body.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:07 am

micca woke to the morning light peeking threw the tent flaps , she rolled to face crang, as she moved she felt her limbs ache from the nights activity.
"Did you sleep well?" she asked her face bright as the morning sun.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:31 am

"Only because I was right by you." Crang said smiling at her. He lightly kissed her forehead. He was tired and sweaty from last night and didn't want to move. He just wanted Mia by her.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:41 am

micca moved closer to him her arms wrapping around him feeling the heat he gave her, for once she was sore sticky and quiet satisfied.
"I drempt of bathing in flames with you by my side" she said her head resting on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:48 am

"I had a dream though I think it was more of a vision." Crang said smiling at her and stroked her head. He smiled teasing her about it. He gave a yawn out and smilied.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:51 am

Micca looked up at him " Tell me, what was it about?" she asked her blue eyes looking up at him as her cheek rested against his chest as she felt his hand on her head.

Last edited by micca Schinzo on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:22 am

"Well I'm not sure what it is vision or a dream but here's he hint." Crang started to rub Micca's belly. He kissed her on the lips as he ontinued to rub her tummy.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:21 am

micca felt his hand on her belly and remembered what she had seen in the flames, the woman holding a child, her eyes looked at him as her hand moved to rest on top of his. Her head spun with thoughts and questions, but when she looked at him all thoughts and questions seemed answered and she smiled. Moving closer to him she pressed her belly against his, her mouth close to his ear.

"If the gods are kind you will have a son." she whispered " but it is too soon to tell and only a god would be able to say for certain." she pulled away and looked at his face for any sign he knew more than he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:26 am

"My sweet I don't even know if it thas dream or vision. Even if it was a dream I belive a girl may be just as mighty as a boy. I guess time will be our key to the anwser." Crang said as he kissed her and her belly to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:06 am

Micca smiled "you are right" she said with a smile " girls can fight just as well as the boys" her smile turning playful as she rolled to lay on top of him to feel his skin against hers "and time will tell" she looked down at him "are you ready for our journey?" she asked as she rested her head on his chest so she could hear his heart beating inside him.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:09 am

"I am ready for anything as long as your by my side." Crang said putting his arm around her and stroked her hair. He kissed her and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:15 am

Micca smiled as she felt his hand caress her hair looking into his eyes she smiled at the feeling of contentment she now felt. She also heard something else, her stomach growl.

"I guess we should get breakfast" she said hiding a slight chuckle as she spoke. Slipping from him she quickly dressed leaving her top till last just in case he had any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:20 am

Crang kissed her before see could put her top on. "I wouldn't tease me like that...I told you I'm always in the mood...that means whenever you want." He said he only had his boxers on at the time.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:25 am

Micca turned to face him, her hand resting on his cheek "Give me a couple of hours and i will be yours again" she said grinning seductively, but chuckled when her stomach growled loudly again. Reaching out she slipped on her top and tied it between her now again sensitive breasts.

"unless you have food in that wagon, we must find a tavern" she said slipping from the tent standing she waited for him to appear.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:30 am

"I'll hold you to that." said to her as she slepped away from him. He put on his black and white kimono on. He tell came out and held her. "Well I have food in the wagon but I think taven food would be more...downable." Crang said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lovly Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lovly Time
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next