Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lovly Time

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crang
Warrior
Crang

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-27

A Lovly Time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:31 am

"Sujin is the god of sorrow and mercy. It's said every wpmen he had loved died or did unspeakable misdeed to me. Do you think we should trust his words. You could always talk to him." rang smiled at her. "Whatever you hose I back it up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:34 am

Micca looked at the coin in her hand tasking his she placed it in his " keep this, I will not talk to him unless i have to ," she looked up at him as she held his hadn in hers " Where you go i will follow, if not the mountains then where ?" she asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:39 am

"I canno take this." Crang said placing it back in her hand. "Sujin gave it to you. So you must be the one to talk to him if you want to. If you want to go to the moutains we will but if not i uess we would settle in." He said stroking her hand gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:45 am

she took the coin and slipped it back in her pocket "I will talk with him but not at the moment" she said then shook her head " I don't know which way to go" she looked deep into his eyes as if searching for an answer deep with in them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:53 pm

"Maybe we should wait to see if you are pregnant. If your are stay here, if not go to the mountain sound fair?" Crang said kissing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:18 am

Micca looked at him and nodded " with what i saw in my dream " she paused as the memory crept back into her mind " Yes, we'll wait, but it still begs the question how will we know if i am." she leaned forward and rested against him feeling herself relax at his closeness. looking down she looked at the coin she held still in her hand.

((when you read this check your messages))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:37 pm

"I guess time will anwser our question for that all we got to go on." Crang said said smiling and kissing her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:14 am

Micca held him tight afraid if she let him go he would disappear in the wind as had so many of her friends and family.
"I guess your right , I'm worrying over nothing I suppose" she felt his kiss on her head and lent on him feeling his warmth against her skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:20 am

"Everyone worries there are exception...even the ods worry every once in a while." Crang said smiling and kissing her. "Everything will be ok, alright babe?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:28 am

micca smiled her head now resting on his chest "still should we stay here and wait or head for the mountain and find this relic" pulling away she looked up at him , sighing she smiled " we'll stay here if after a month nothing we'll go to the mountains" she finally said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:37 am

"Ma'am yes ma'am" Crang said sarcasticly as he saulted at her. He then started to crack up in laughter. "I love you Micca, I don't know what I would do without you." Crang stroked her hair and gave her a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:20 am

Micca sat smiling as she watched him salute her, she couldn't help feel a warm sensation when he said he loved her, reaching out her hand she caressed his cheek "I love you to" she said softly" and never want to be with any one else, you make me feel like i could float among the clouds when you hold me" her eyes now sparkled with the love she felt for this man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:28 am

"You are the only one tha has ever made me feel happy. You can sooth my soul but still keep me strong at the same time. You make the rage blaze down keeping it only for when it's needed." Crang said him staring directly in her eyes. His eyes let off a shine. He kissed her on the neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:31 am

Micca closed her eyes as he kissed her neck feeling his lips against her skin sent her heart racing " your kiss sends a flame into my soul that warms me" opening her eyes she turned and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:35 am

"Your kisses help my soul burn brightly and with love." He said looking at her and kissed her on the forehead. "Wow alot has happened these last few days."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:39 am

Micca pulled back and smiled leaving her hand resting on his " yes, there has been a lot happen" she moved his hand to rest on her belly " I think I found what I was looking for" her eyes looked deep into his as she rested against him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:43 am

"After so long of my heart being filled with power hungry. My heart was uncontrolable filled with anger everything making me mad. When I met you my soul was soothed I felt like I was one with myself." Crang said licking her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:48 am

Micca turned to face him a grin now sat on her face, her hand now moving from his to his chest as she felt her need for him re-awaken from deep inside her.

"I feel a hunger" she said moving her hand across his chest and down to his hip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:54 am

"I your talking about what I think your talking about you are one horny little girl." Crang said with a grin as he stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:55 am

micca smiled "would you have me any other way" she said moving to sit over him, her breasts now touching his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:58 am

"I'd have you anyway as long as I have you. Though if your hungry what kind of person would I be if I refused?" Crang said grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:00 am

Micca smiled and kissed his neck moving down to his chest, she let her hands roaming lower, then for a moment she looked up and smiled "seams you are hungry too" she said with a grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:02 pm

-------------------------------
After Micca sat next by him he put an arm around her. He looked at the sky and smiled. "I never ment to take this path of blood at first I often regretted it. I no longer do. For there was a ood chance we would of never met if I hadn't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:13 am

Micca looked at him , "I have fought in wars, killed men such as you, but after a while i felt something deep inside me was missing, forgotten and i began to hate the killing, so I left , I have been searching for whatever it was" her head hung low "and your right if not for fate we would never have met"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:06 pm

"Do not fret though madear everything will be ok...I promise.: Crangs said kissing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lovly Time
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next