Jade Empire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bakura~ King of the Thieves and bandits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bakura

Bakura

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Bakura~ King of the Thieves and bandits Empty
PostSubject: Bakura~ King of the Thieves and bandits   Bakura~ King of the Thieves and bandits Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:45 am

name: Bakura

race:human

appearance: silver white hair, a scar on his right eye and wears a large golden egyptian pendant around his neck

bio/history: Raised as a thief he found that he could steal anything he wanted if he wanted it. Being the greatest fighter in his band he was soon titled "Lord Bakura King of the bandits and thieves" at the age of 16

abilities: pickpocket, is very acrobatic (and can flip himself out of harms way)

fighting styles: Knife fighting, daggers, needles, spikes, claws....etc. anything he can get his hands on

Bakura uses his millennium ring to control people's minds and make them go insane

ooc: I made something up..... X] so he is sort of my character after all
Back to top Go down
Jade dragon god DAVIK
Admin
Jade dragon god DAVIK

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Bakura~ King of the Thieves and bandits   Bakura~ King of the Thieves and bandits Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:45 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://jadeempireroleplay.forumotion.net
Sujin

Sujin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Bakura~ King of the Thieves and bandits   Bakura~ King of the Thieves and bandits Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:16 pm

Hmm sorry but unapproved until you tell me the full limitations on the millennium ring. Otherwise it would be this all powerful things no one would could stop.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Bakura~ King of the Thieves and bandits   Bakura~ King of the Thieves and bandits Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:20 pm

that would be up later on the weapons section later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakura~ King of the Thieves and bandits   Bakura~ King of the Thieves and bandits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bakura~ King of the Thieves and bandits
Page 1 of 1