Jade Empire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resting in Her Den

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feariona

Feariona

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:38 am

Feariona was flustered. Had she have been as immature as her brother, she'd be carrying his neck in her mouth. Feariona knew she was the most rebellious of the gods but only found that it was what thinned her relationship wit the others.

Feariona trotted into her cave and down a few tunnels before resting in a gushing heap of corpses to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:19 pm

"Someone not very happy eh sister?" Sujin said never actually leaving the place. "Let me guess brother didn't like you eating the farmer? He always was a bit of a steam head." Sujin said walking up to her.
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:43 pm

"A fat head as always the nasty buggar..." she mumbled annoyed. "Why have you stayed all the while?" she asked lifting her head and outstretched her neck to reach him. Her narrow snout poking at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:09 pm

"I was watching over the damned while you were, case Koudo pushed you over the edge and a fight broke out. Sister you might not be close to the oher but want to get along with you." Sujin said to her with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:30 pm

She took a step closer and coiled her neck around his, "Is that it? You won't leave because...you want me to like you brother?"
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:23 pm

"Sister I want to be close to all my brothers and sisters. I care for you all very deeply." Sujin said calmly "I love you all and wish nothing, but to be able to get along with you." Sujin said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:58 pm

She breathed deeply and then made direct eye contact with him, "I need trust...if you can trust me and I can trust you....I am sure there will be nothing left between us to keep me from desiring to have drawn your blood. I want to feel for you too but...I do not want to be betrayed."
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:59 pm

"There is no reason to betray you sister I have nothing to hide. I have always trusted you and your judgement. I have no reason to betray you or cause you any harm. I care deeply for you ." Sujin said never breaking the contact with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:57 pm

Feariona closed her eyes and rested her head beneath his as she resumed a comfortable position showing signs of belief in his words.

"Rest brother...I need rest..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:06 pm

"Rest? The world has been in a state of peace. Wouldn't that mean you would have to work less? What can I do to help sister?" Sujin said letting her rest on hm.
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:33 am

"The world is becoming a brighter place and I...have less to feed or grow off of. Please...just the occassional human." then an idea struck her. Brother...what if I opened my own hut for my priestess form? Then I can eat those who come right?"
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:48 pm

Sujin was very hesitatnt to speak then said softly.
"Usually I would say no, but...with what is going I guess it's ok. If any of the other gods complain I'm on your side. I'm here for you sister and I'll do what I need to do to protect your well being."
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Feariona closed her eyes and fell asleep on him with a gentle smile and delved into the dreamworld for the rest of the day to regain strength. When she did awake though, she was hoping Sujin hadn't left her.
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:38 pm

Sujin idn't leave her side for one moment. He had ordered his servents to take care of the sea. Feariona in a comfy place for her to slumber and Sujin watched the damned keeping the in place. He was happy his sister was resting.
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:53 am

She yawned and snorted out a small flame before nudging him to get off her tail. Feariona was surprised he hadn't left but showed no signs of it.

"Were you able to rest well Sujin? It must be....different compared to the peaceful sounds of the sea and the splendid pressure you feel from being within it."
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:58 pm

"Your the one that needed sleep sister. I made sure none of the damned acted up. I do miss the ocean I think that has to built in me or something. I like the change of sceanery." Sujin said wih a smile and then said "More importantly how do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:33 pm

"A tad better. I wish to venture to the humans world again. I can choose a spot to build my shrine for the food I must gather." Feariona let out a yawn and then led him out where she extended her wings to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:58 am

"Alright, do you wish for me to come with you? or wath over the damned?" Sujin smiling.
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:43 am

"Whatever you prefer brother."
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:40 pm

"No, which ever you would prefer." Sujin said smiling towards her.
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:10 pm

"Come with me then. The lustful beings that lurk about may be drawn to me. I need you to help keep watch so that nothing involving our true identities is known and told amongst the people. Your Mystic form is rather charming.......You shan't be suspected of anything injustice." Her long and narrow muzzle touched his as she pushed lightly on him.
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:32 am

"All right then, where do you wish to set up shop?" Sujin asked then turning into a griffan to scout out the area.
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:05 pm

She thought a while, "Where do you think would be the best spot?"
Back to top Go down
Sujin

Sujin

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:47 am

"B a sea coast,I know the one two, all you need to do is remove the previous one, many crooks and thieves come to her for heal." Sujin said hoping to peak her intrest.
Back to top Go down
Feariona

Feariona

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:23 pm

"Sounds good enough to me. Come brother. Take me there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resting in Her Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting in Her Den   Resting in Her Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resting in Her Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jade Empire RPG :: heavens :: Faearona's netherealm-
Jump to: