Jade Empire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Love of the War

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-26

The Love of the War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:15 am

Micca moved between crang and the man " wait, there is something not right about this stranger" she said and turned to face him " why do you do this" she asked her own sword held tight in her grip.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:49 pm

The man's devilish grin grew wider as he licked his lips. He hadn't moved an inch when crag began to charge at him.

"I don't have death wish. But I'm sure you do " he purred out the last few words

He held up crang's sword and griped it tighter. The wood that made the sheath groaned a bit and cracked a little.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:57 pm

((So your just being an NPC right?))

Crang smirked as he pulled out a lit it. He then shot a stream of fire at the man.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:02 pm

ooc: perhaps....just perhaps..

His devilish grin stayed on. He didn't move but continued to talk as if nothing was going on. Black and blue aura bursted in front of the man when the stream of fire reached him. IT swallowed the fire as The man's grip on the sword continued to tighten
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:06 am

micca looked at the man realizing he now obvious he wasn't, micca stood with her sword read if he was to attack her , she watched Crang and every muscle of his flex as she saw him anger.

"why did you start this, we were not harming you" she said " we were enjoying the night and each others company till you came" hr voice seem to harbor a slight resentment to the man for interrupting them.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:53 pm

"I have my reasons to attack you"

pearly white fangs showed
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:58 pm

a boy of the age of 16 showed up next to him with a black eye "wats all the commotion"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:08 pm

The man didn't glance at the boy.

"nothing much... just being my usual king of the bandits"

ooc: King of the bandits aka Lord Bakura
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:10 pm

pulled him away "why are u doing this" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:55 pm

"why not? I am a bandit and a thief. I even earned the title as king"

HE laughed
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:35 am

ooc: PPL POST! X_X
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:59 am

he laugghs "that guy has your fang"
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:30 pm

Micca stood her sword raised ready should he attack her, her stance one of strength and agility. She looked to crang not wanting to spoil his fun.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:59 pm

Crang pulled out pulled out a long sword. It wasn't his usual weapon but it was all he had. Crang wasn't much in the mood for fun right now. He wasn't getting paid for it either.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:36 pm

"ah ah ah" He raised his hands up one still holding the fang.

"there is no need to fight I just need to do this"

He clenched the sword. The wooden frame turned into splinters and the blade shattered into shards.

"The only thing you can do now is collect all the pieces and go back to the creater. Beg for a new one of one to be fixed!"

He laughed like a mad man, kicked the hilt of the shattered sword to Crang's feet and started to walk away
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:40 pm

he looked at them then restoring his bloody eye he walked off
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:22 am

Micca stood confused "I still don't understand why he did that "she said looked at crang "Is it me or have they something against us." she placed her hand on his arm her heart now heavy with the thought the gods were angry at them just because they had found happiness.
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:38 am

as though hearing what she said he came back in dragon form "my brother is a strange one i dont know why he did that but i was just walking around"
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:42 am

micca looked at him " I know, but he broke the only thing Crang had" she said walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:52 am

"a true warrior is not in need of a sword only his fist but if u insist" he gave crang his sword "when u get ur sword fixed bring to the earth shrine"
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:55 am

micca took the pieces and nodded "we will and thank you"
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:14 pm

"oh one more thing"

*pulled out his sword from his back and handed it to them*

"take care and dont forget to bring me my sword back unbroken plz"

*with those last words he disapeared*
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:48 am

micca walked over to him placing a kiss on his cheek " we will make sure it is returned in one peice" she said
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:48 pm

ooc: .... I wonder where I was.... o_x;;
--------------------------------------------------

"word from your lord sir Crang... Go fight 5 continuous wars without a sword and come back in one piece and you shall have this back and have one wish granted."

at that he dissapeared
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:54 am

micca hide the second sword from Ryuuou's sight listening to his words before he left, for a moment her stomach turned unusual since she had not eaten yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Love of the War   The Love of the War - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Love of the War
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jade Empire RPG :: Two Rivers village :: Carpenter River-
Jump to: