Jade Empire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Empire RPG

where the Xbox thriller left off

HomeHome  announcementsannouncements  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lovly Time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-26

A Lovly Time - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:43 am

Micca smiled "with every kiss and every touch you give me I feel like i am where i should be" she said returning his kiss.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:17 pm

"It has just come to me tat if we do do to the mountains I will need a new blade..." Crnag let out with a sigh resting his head on her lap starring up into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:22 am

micca rested her hand on his head as she looked down " there is a weapon maker not far from here we could head there and see what he has first" she said softly as she smiled looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:53 am

"I guess but nothing could match that blade. Gald I have this special fire hide sack that, I have all the pieces in there. I won so many battles with it and now it's...gone..." Crang said sighing.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:57 am

Micca thought for a moment "if you have the Peaces then the weapon maker can forge it back together, it won't be the same but it will be your sword" she said as she sat in front of him her hand resting on his , then as if she'd been struck by lightning she smiled "I can ask the water god to mend it"she moved closer to him "he said i only had to ask"
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:17 pm

"You could but doyou reall want to use you coin on such a thing. You should use it with you need it. He gave it to you for your use and your use alone." Crangs said bringing her down for a kiss and then looked in her eyes. Besides what would Sujin do with a fire sword?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:43 pm

"perhaps so he would be able to rule over the element of fire too."

A voice echoed around the area
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:32 am

Micca turned to face the voice quickly standing she grabbed her sword and stood ready for a fight "who are you and what purpose would he have for doing that?" she said
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:27 am

The voice laughed

"What purpose? Consider this. Everyone is a bearer of the 7 sins. Greed Lust Wrath Envy Pride Sloth and Gluttony "
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:29 am

micca looked at the stranger her sword held up "and which are you?" she asked"but what would the water god want with a fire sword he renders it useless.
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:39 am

((It said Me and her only silly man a little late but try not to do too much damage.))

"..." Crang stood up as Micca did. He stayed silent looking at what was oing on.
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:32 am

Micca moved to stand beside Crang her sword now down at her hip, as she stood side on to him looking at the new comer.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:31 pm

ooc: O_O ah?! Gomenasai ! >_< should I delete posts?
Back to top Go down
Crang
Warrior
Crang

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:07 pm

((Nah it's fine I guess just don't do anything too crazy >.<))
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:15 pm

Ryu Strolled casually out of the shadows.

"answer me this... have the two arranged a wedding yet?........if not it should be planed within the next 8 months."

He hoped up onto a large rock and crouched there.
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:59 pm

(micca are u really an earth champion cause thats what davik said lol im asking cause i made a cjaracter thats an earth champion and if u are ill make him a fire champion)
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:07 am

(( to be honest it was never said to me i was and its not in her bio but if he says , then i must be))
Back to top Go down
Koudo

Koudo

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:01 pm

(lol ok then ill change him to fire)
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:20 am

micca frowned at the stranger "what do you mean?" she asked looking to Crang then to the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:51 pm

"Micca, don't you feel any different?"

He put her hand on her belly.

"..... gods can sense these things....."

He smiled softly
Back to top Go down
micca Schinzo

micca Schinzo

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:49 am

Micca looked at him with a frown "I...I had a bad dream it unnerved me that's all i feel? "she said but feeling his hand on her belly her face went pail as she watched him, she could say no more for she knew exactly what he meant her eyes darted to Crang she wondered how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:54 pm

His eyes followed Micca's to watch Crang's reaction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovly Time   A Lovly Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lovly Time
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4